This kit includes a belt-driven rail, with a closed-loop controller that is fully coordinated with the Dorna 2 robot and adds approximately 1 meter of workspace to the robot. It provides a sturdy, smooth, and accurate linear motion platform for Dorna 2. The Rail comes as an unassembled kit with all required components needed to build a fully functioning rail. The rail directly connects to the Dorna 2 controller and can be controlled as a 6th axis in Dorna Lab or via the Python API.
- Low weight and quick setup, and flexible mounting options simplify your integration process.
- The rail adds approximately one meter of travel to your Dorna 2 robot.
- A strong belt-driven drive mechanism provides smooth, fast, and accurate motion.
- All necessary components to operate the rail are included in the kit.
- Use Dorna Lab or Python API to program the rail in coordination with other joints of the robot.
- The kit includes a drag chain cable carrier for the management of cables and pipes connected to the robot.
|overall length||1140 mm|
|overall width||150 mm|
|overall height||80 mm|
|maximum travel||900 mm|
|maximum speed||1200 mm / s|
|pitch sieze||75 mm / turn|
- A : motor and encoder assembly
- B : driver control cable
- C : driver power cable
- D : driver
- E : 4X pan head M4 10mm motor mounting screws
- F : 4X pan head M4 6mm cable chain mounting screws
- G : 4X flat head M4 screws and T nuts
- H : 4X M8 screws for mounting robot
- I : 10X plastic washers for mounting robot
- J : motor coupler
- K : 2X chain holder
- L : chain connector
- M : drag chain
- N : rail and carriage
|Dimensions||59 × 5 × 8 in|