Dorna Suction Gripper uses Piab MX series suction cups and provides a high vacuum grip on objects of different shapes and surface materials. The kit is a great solution for pick and place of irregular objects in warehouses, e-commerce, recycling, or packaging applications. With quick assembly and easy programming through Dorna Lab or Python API, you can start picking objects in no time.
Suction Gripper Kit
- The suction gripper kit includes all items to operate the gripper excluding the air compressor.
- The suction kit includes an MX series suction cup from Piab with outstanding capabilities for picking various objects of different materials.
- Multipurpose gripper, exceptional vacuum sealing, an ideal choice for logistics, warehousing, e-commerce, and re-cycling applications.
- Quick setup, and easy control using I/O commands of Dorna 2 robot via Dorna Lab or Dorna Python API.
|vertical lift @ 3 psi||9.4 N|
|vertical lift @ 6 psi||15.0 N|
|vertical lift @ 9 psi||17 N|
|parallel force @ 3 psi||6.6 N|
|parallel force @ 6 psi||10.5 N|
|parallel force @ 9 psi||11.9 N|
|suction cup size||35 mm|
|max vertical stroke||7.6 mm|
|temp range||10 °C – 50 °C|
|fitting||G 1/8″ male thread|
|vacuum level||3 psi – 9 psi|
- A : suction cup
- B : fitting
- C : toolhead adapter
- D : mounting screws
- E : pipe
- F : vacuum ejector
- G : switch and solenoid
- H : I/O cable
- I : solenoid power supply
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|