- Sort by Date
The Dorna Electric Vacuum Gripper is a ready to use vacuum-based suction gripper designed for Dorna 2. The package includes a suction cup, adapter plate, nylon air tube, vacuum generator, solenoid valve, power supply and MOSFET switch for connecting to the robot output pins. The included 25mm suction cup can be easily replaced with other types of cups. The vacuum generator can be controlled and coordinated with Dorna 2 in Dorna Lab or via the Python API.
- Vacuum gripper currently has a 2 week lead time.
The Dorna Rail is a belt-driven, closed-loop controlled rail that’s fully coordinated with Dorna 2 and adds approximately 1 meter of workspace to the robot. It provides a sturdy, smooth, and accurate linear motion platform for Dorna 2. The Rail comes as an unassembled kit with all required components to build a full-functioning rail. The rail directly connects to the Dorna 2 controller and it can be controlled as a 6th axis in Dorna Lab or via the Python API.
- Dorna Rail currently has a lead time of 3 weeks.
Dorna 2 is our most advanced robotic arm designed for reliability, accuracy and ease of use. It has maximum 1.5 kg payload, and 500 mm reach, learn more.
- Dorna2 robot ships within 2 days.
- International shipments are shipped by DHL Express and transit time is 3 to 5 days.
- Domestic orders are shipped by UPS Ground and transit time is 2 to 5 days.
- For international orders all taxes and customs duty are the responsibility of the buyer.